fredag 28. desember 2012

I’m exhausted By fighting against the ancient enemy.

I am whirring around in nothing ..
Switches
between personalities.
dissociate away reality.
I can not refrain
I can not stop it
How can I refrain?
The pain of knowing the feelings are so big ..
The emotions are so overwhelming ..
All these sub-personalities that were created
in order to survive
These small inside…So afraid ..
The urge to hide is so big.
Flutters in and out of memories
Flashes
Nightmares are reality
Although it is not happening now
it feels like it
There is no difference between then and there and here and now
Phantompain rips the body
Will the madness never end?
Will the pain ever go away?
Will I survive this?
It doesn`t feel like I would
I’m exhausted
By fighting against the ancient enemy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar