fredag 28. desember 2012

My small children inside



The small children in me is close under my skin ..
All the while they are there to remind me of my past.
All the memories intrudes me
All the small children’s memories need to be heard
They will not leave me in peace
They think I need to feel the pain
The pain they took for me when I was a child
For the small children is me
At the same time they are not  ..
They remember what I can not remember
They know the grief I can not bear
They carry the tears I should have wept
They are so closely
Because they want me to know them
They want me to know myself
The small children will protect me
so that the pain will not happen again
That is why they became a part of me
But now they will no longer be unknown to me
They want me to know them
They want me to love them
So that I can love myself
And it’s so simple but so difficult …
For how can I love them?
How can I love myself?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar